Sunday, September 5, 2010

O Milo!

I just had my first Zurich cup of Milo Dinosaur!

After carefully rationing my half packet of Milo here for the last two months, I've finally indulged in a sinful cup of 3 over-the-top teaspoons of Milo powder, a whole tray of fish-shaped ice cubes, and another over-the-top teaspoon of Milo powder to Milo-cap my mountain. Hee.... (((((=

Bliss...

I finally let go after a refill pack came all the way from Singapore through a nice friend of ours who was stopping over in Zurich.

Prior to this aid delivery, I have been saving my Milo for emergency situations when my craving could  bear no more waiting. On other normal days, I would have an intricate combination of Ovaltine and Nesquik as a substitute for my morning, and sometimes before-bed hot drink.

Oh Milo, Milo, what would I do without you? It is always when I am away from Singapore and Malaysia -- the Milo capitals of the world -- that I miss you so.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting information about Milo powder. Really like it very much. Astrolika

    ReplyDelete